[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”8/12″][vc_empty_space][vc_toggle title=”Terms and Conditions” style=”text_only” size=”lg” open=”true” el_id=”1464939184208-3761b6d5-e09b”]This Agreement was last modified on 04 August 2020.
1. Price protection is valid for prepaid order only.
2. PC PLACE NG will only match the price with the following retailers in Nigeria (Konga, Shoprite, Game and Spar) for products purchased from the January 8 to 14th
3. The product should be:
a. An identical product to the one sold on pcplaceng.com
- i. Same brand
- ii. Same model
- iii. Same version
- iv. Same manufacturer
- v. Same size
- vi. Same accessories and warranty services
- vii. Sold new (excluding refurbished products or used)
b. Still available at the retailer at the lower price at the time the claim is verified by PC PLACE NG. This is because we realized that sometimes our Competitors will lower price to lure customers in store without having the stock. PC PLACE NG will not be held liable for any deception orchestrated by our Competitors.
- c. Product with lower price and zero stock don’t apply
4. Customer must send the following for its claim to be treated timely:
- i. Order number
- ii. Your contact details with your mobile number and email address. This must be the same as the details used to place your order.
- i. The name and location of the retailer where you found a lower price.
5. Each customer will receive confirmation email within 4 business days from when all documents required have been sent to confirm if customer item is eligible or not eligible.
6. Any illegible, incomplete or clearly fraudulent application, i.e. that does not respect the conditions or terms of participation of the offer or sent after a period of 7 days after the purchase of your order (purchase dates between January 8th, 2018 and January 14th, 2018), will be considered void and you will receive a notification informing you of your ineligibility for this deal
7. Vouchers will be sent to customer within 2 business days once validity of claim has been confirmed. After the customer receives the voucher, the item is no longer eligible for return.
8. Vouchers given for Price Protection are valid for up to 1 month for purchasing any item on pcplaceng.com
9. Our Price Protection Guarantee covers one order per customer
10. Shipping cost is not eligible for reimbursement, the price match will be used on the pre shipping amount of the Competitor[/vc_toggle][vc_empty_space][vc_toggle title=”” style=”text_only” size=”lg” open=”true” el_id=”1466409091591-468ec8ec-870d”]
Unless otherwise stated, PC PLACE NIGERIA and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PC PLACE NIGERIA. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PC PLACE NIGERIA for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PC PLACE NIGERIA
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PC PLACE NIGERIA
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PC PLACE NIGERIA
- Redistribute content from PC PLACE NIGERIA
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PC PLACE NIGERIA does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PC PLACE NIGERIA,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PC PLACE NIGERIA shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PC PLACE NIGERIA reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant PC PLACE NIGERIA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.[/vc_toggle][vc_empty_space][vc_toggle title=”” style=”text_only” size=”lg” open=”true” el_id=”1470367649702-23bf6af3-fbeb”]
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of PC PLACE NIGERIA; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to PC PLACE NIGERIA. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of PC PLACE NIGERIA’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.[/vc_toggle][vc_empty_space][vc_toggle title=”” style=”text_only” size=”lg” open=”true” el_id=”1470367677196-ffb46dd4-f744″]
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/12″][/vc_column][/vc_row]