RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY OF PCPLACE NIGERIA LIMITED
The original receipt, gift receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges. If returning or exchanging an item to PCPLACE NIGERIA LIMITED, a valid photo ID is also required.
· 60 days for all accessories.
· 6 months for all Laptops.
PCPLACE NIGERIA LIMITED reserves the right to deny any return or exchange
Some items cannot be returned, including
· Items that are damaged or abused
· Items that are missing accessories such as hard drives, processors and cables
· Etched or otherwise personalized items
· Opened computer software can be exchanged but cannot be returned for a refund
· Returns Tracking
When you return or exchange an item in store, we require a valid photo ID. Some of the information from your ID may be stored in a secure database used to track returns and exchanges. Based on return/exchange patterns, customers may be warned that subsequent purchases will not be eligible for returns or exchanges for 90 days. Customers who are warned or have been denied an exchange/return may request a copy of their Return Activity Report by contacting us or simply call +234 9090001845